CALL US  864-380-5758

South Carolina Mobile  Home Title Services Division 

Get Started on the Detitle Process Today!

​You already know what detitling is, and you know the benefits, so what do you need to get started?

To get started, you will need to gather up the following documents or information:

  • Your original mobile home title
  • A copy of your deed to the land
  • A copy of your drivers license
  • A copy of your tax bill for the land
  • A copy of your tax bill for your mobile home 

If you can't find or don't have any or all of the above, we can help.  Contact us by phone, fax or send an email request to

Get Started

Mobility Titles Services, LLC